wire wheel parts for sale

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: wire wheel parts for sale
From: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 07:02:05 -0400
Hello all,

A LONG time ago I parted out a very rusty MGA and kept the wire wheel bits
planning to change over my TF to wires. I have decided to keep the steel
wheels and the wire setup can go. I have the front hubs (drums) and
complete rear axle and a bunch of wire wheels (at least four). As stated,
everything came off a very rusty MGA and all parts need derusting and
rebuilding. Rear wires are rusted tight to the rear axle hubs. Probably
take some heat to get them off.

It would be a good start for someone interested in converting to wires, or
for someone looking for an MGA rear axle gear set.

I'm asking $200 or best offer for everything. Not able to ship anything
right now and buyer should come here to take a look anyway.

Dick Dell
Raleigh NC