Re: Web Based British Car Autojumble

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Web Based British Car Autojumble
From: "Mike Brinker" <mikebrinker@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:57:00 PDT
Ed,
Have you visited the Autojumble?  You can select your Marque, therefore
bypassing other British Car Marques if you wish.  Ads will be grouped
together if you select that Marque.  Also, many British Car Enthusiasts have
more than one Marque.
The Team.net Autojumble is currently an FTP format for people submitting
requests. Actually there are two Autojumbles sponsored by Team.net.  One is
a mailing list like this one found here
http://www.team.net/www/autojumble.html and the other is the ftp.  In the
words of Team.net, "Right now, you'll need an FTP program that can send
files to the ftp server. Someday, we hope to have web based form entry
available".   Go here to see the Team.net Autojumble
ftp://ftp.team.net/autojumble/ .    The Virtual British Car Show Autojumble
is web based, is very easy to navigate and supports pictures!
Hmmmm, "waste of time?".  ..........  I have spent the past year developing
this idea and spending my own time and money getting it up.  Much thought
and consideration has taken place before the introduction Thursday night.
By the way, I have had two responses for the ad I placed and I have already
received e-mails from others who have had the same.  Sounds like a success
to me.
Thank you for your comments.

Mike Brinker
Virtual British Car Show