MG Value

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Value
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:30:37 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

OK, OK, I need some help on this one. Ronald wants to know what his car is
worth - We really can't see its actual condition but maybe give him a
range????

Please contact him directly but cc me.

Thanks,
Rick Feibusch

***************************************

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:45:10 +0000
From: "Bergland Tirol" <bergland.tirol@tirol.com>

Dear Mr. Feibusch,
we got your address from the internet and would kindly ask you to do us a
favour:

Can you approximately give us the value of our Oldtimer: It is MG PA Midget
and the year of construction is 1935. We already restored it and it is in
perfect condition.

Thank you for your help and if you need a picture we can mail it to you.
We are in Austria near Innsbruck, does by any chance exist a MG club in our
area?Any info would be mostly appreciated.

Best regards,

Ronald Oberreiter
bergland.tirol@tirol.com