Re: Clutch Thrown Out Bearing

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "Stuart Keen" <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch Thrown Out Bearing
From: "Bob and Carolyn Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:16:19 -0500
Neither am I a fan of roller throw-out bearings for our cars.  One
installed in a friends TD lasted only a few months.
Nothing wrong with the original carbon T/O bearing as long as the clutch
return spring pulls it away from the clutch when not engaged.
My TC carbon T/O bearing looks like new after 70,000 miles.
Stick with the original and save your money.
Bob