Re: Crankshaft Balancing

To: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>, "MGs" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Balancing
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 16:23:21 -0600
Hi, Dave,
I always have my engines balanced just as a matter of course.  If you don't
change anything but the rings and bearings, you may just reassemble the
engine.
However, you will have a smoother running and longer lasting engine if it is
balanced.  The balancing relieves a lot of stress on componentry. Sort of
cheap insurance.....
Regards,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;