Re: Wire Feeler Gauge

To: "Stuart Keen" <simbafish@home.com>, "MG T Digest"
Subject: Re: Wire Feeler Gauge
From: "Ernie Betts" <ebetts3@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:53:53 -0500
Stu, didn't you have a rebuilt?  Your rocker arms should be good, so why
worry.  The original kits included with the "T's" included a flat feeler
gage .019".  If you rocker arms are worn (cupped) have them resurfaced.  How
would you get a piece of wire into just the cupped are and not be effected
by the surrounding "high" spots?