Re: Water Pump Repair

To: nels@flightsim.com
Subject: Re: Water Pump Repair
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:28:19 -0400
Nels,
  Yes, there is something you should know about these waterpumps.  For
every one who has rebuilt them sucessfully, there is one who has rebuilt,
reinstalled and mopped up coolant water from the floor.
   Phil Marino, 16199 Hidden Cove Dr, Riverside, CA  92505, 909-352-4419,
rebuilds them with a tapered shaft, new seals, bearings, etc. but without
leaks.  He's recommended by many, and I am another satisfied customer.
Bob