Re: Fuel warning light

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel warning light
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:50:40 -0400
I don't know if it's the same bulb or not, but just yesterday I
installed two of the 2.2 watt panel lights (the ones that light the tach
and speedometer). I had two new sockets from Moss but forgot to order
the bulbs to go with them, but found bulbs from Radio Shack that worked,
Radio Shack part number 272-1134.