Turn Signal Switch

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Turn Signal Switch
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:10:36 -0400
I wonder if someone can enlighten me on exactly what the turn signal
control switch is supposed to do, when working properly, and how it
works internally.

I suspect mine does not work right. It does make the turn signal lights
flash, but only when held to one side or the other. Being curious I've
already had it apart and that did help a bit as it used to stick on one
side and never go off...leaving me occasionally driving down the street
with the blinkers blinking away. But I would have expected some sort of
delay mechanism.

Nels Anderson
1953 MGTD