Re: Turn Signal Switch

To: "Bud Krueger" <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Switch
From: "Ted Jackson" <ted@the-jacksons.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:05:11 -0400
You might have missed the arrows at the bottom of Barney's pages which lead
you through 6 or 7 pages of fully illustrated dis-assembly/re-assembly
instructions.

I like having pictures - it helps my simple mind to grasp the concept.

I did appreciate getting the proper technical name for the device.  I'll
never refer to it again as the turn signal switch.  :-)

Ted Jackson
Ted@The-Jacksons.net
webmaster@omgtr.ca - The Ontario MG 'T' Register - http://www.omgtr.ca