FW: TF

To: "mg-tabc List" <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: TF
From: "Gene Gillam" <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:20:12 -0600
Listers,

Sorry for the non-TABC and non-vintage race content but it's still
concerns a T-series MG.  I received the following from Mel Woerz from
whom I've bought a lot of parts via Ebay.  Based on his descriptions in
those ads I'd have to give him an A+ for honesty...everything I've
received has been exactly as described (or better).  As far as this
description goes I see a few missing items - grille shell, seats, and
instruments.  Of course, there's a whole lot of other stuff there that
could be traded like he says.

I offered to pass this on for him to give it widest distribution - and
if any of you know anyone who might be interested in this, please pass
it along.  Lets try and save another MG.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS