shipping from Holland

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: shipping from Holland
From: "F.P. van Geldern" <vgeldern@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:46:06 +0200
Hallo Terry,

I did the reverse, shipping a TD from Illinois to Holland. I have good
experience with MARLOG carhandling [marlog-car-handling.com] in Holland It
took about three month. I picked the car up at the harbour, undamaged. It was
stored in a secure lock-up. The costs where about 2000 $, of which a great
part were costs for overland trailering from Illinois to New York. Insurance
was moderate. The shipping company handled the customs as wel. It was imported
as a antique car, which is here in Holland the cheapest way.
Good luck
Frank