HD Axel shafts for T-cars?

To: MGVR@yahoogroups.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: HD Axel shafts for T-cars?
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:28:52 EDT
Having recently broken a halfshaft on my TD, I was curious about the
availability of stronger axels.  Kevin Clemens sent me this ebay listing.
First I've
heard of these.  Does anyone know of this fellow or have any experience with
these shafts?

Manley Ford traded me a shaft for a bottle of single malt.  The shaft was
used, so I drank some of the scotch. Not a bad deal.  But I'd pop for 2
stronger
shafts if I had a sense that they were really going to be more stout than the
stock units.

Any opinions out there?

Thanks.

John Deikis