Re: Engine Red and Wheel Silver/and radiator green

To: William T Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Red and Wheel Silver/and radiator green
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:44:55 -0800 (PST)
For the wheel paint I have been using the Eastwood colors for my MGs I use the
wire wheel color for the wires on my B and for the TD wheels. The Eastwood
stuff is of high quality and half the cost of Moss paint.
https://www.eastwoodcompany.com/
Carl French
Let me piggyback on your query with my own.
Can anyone tell me a similar cheap easy to find green for the grill strips to
accent the cream body with green interior?

William T Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com> wrote:
Can anyone recommend paint colors commonly available that are a close
match for the MG Engine red and silver wheel paint on TD's? I am looking
for a durable but less expensive alternative to ordering through Moss.