RE: Engine Red and Wheel Silver/and radiator green

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine Red and Wheel Silver/and radiator green
From: "Gene Gillam" <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:54:25 -0600
Bill, Carl,

I had my paint shop match the MG Red and they crossed it to the red on
the LaFrance fire trucks.  I had them put it up in both a pint and a
spray can.  I recently used it and the Moss red on the same engine block
and you can't tell a difference.

I also took them a piece of my green interior to match for the grill
slats - easy enough to do - turned out exact.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS