Cab Dimensions and Floor Support Photos

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Cab Dimensions and Floor Support Photos
From: William T Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:36:58 -0400
I am finishing up the restoration on my '53 TD's chassis and I am getting
ready to tackle the body cab. DPO unfortunately welded a metal floor in
the thing that I will now have to remove. Does anyone on the list have
good photos of the bottom of the cab showing floor plywood supports and
other components of the subfloor? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I want to build support jigs for the cab for use during
restoration. Does anyone know the appropriate measurements for such a jig
or support frame? I hate to reinvent a wheel that someone else has
perfected. Also information on good references for such info is welcome.
I have the Malcombe Greene text and a workshop manual currently.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Snyder
'53 TD under construction

PS Does anyone out there have a good used transmission tunnel (front
portion) that they would sell? DPO buggered mine up pretty well.