Posting suggestion

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Posting suggestion
From: "John Quilter" <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:44:04 -0700
Listers,

I'm relatively new to this listing but have found it quite interesting as a 26
year owner of a TD which I street restored in 1977.   I do have a suggestion
however:  could listers sign their posting with a town and state so readers
have a general idea of where you hail from?  Using the internet for
communications makes it impossible to know if someone is it the next town over
or 3000 miles away.  With the chance someone is local there may be
opportunities for more personnal contact or help from other listers.   Just a
thought.

JOHN QUILTER

51 MGTD
60 Morris Minor convertible