Re: Tonneau covers / rain cover

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau covers / rain cover
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:44:14 -0500
Someone ought to make a full tonneau WITHOUT a zipper. I know there are a
few people who like to cover
the passenger side while driving, but I bet most people are more interested
in keeping the rain out. (BTW, I find the half-on tonneau buffets violently
at highway speed. How can anyone drive like that?)

BTW, some outfit in Cincinnati makes a WONDERFUL rain cover for the TD. You
put the top up, no need for the side curtains, and it keeps the cockpit
completely dry. It folds up into a small pouch when not needed. In use it
covers just the cockpit. It's just the thing for that rainy car show night,
and again - NO NEED TO PUT UP THE SIDE CURTAINS. No financial interest here,
I just like it. I have the address to order, if they're sill in business.
Email me if you want it.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639