stolen MGTD

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: stolen MGTD
From: Charles Beard <beard@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:41:39 -0600
I have been on this net for quite some years and have been reading all
of the messages with great interest.
The resent message about buying a MGTD is of great interest. My MGTD was
stolen on 16 October 2005.
And, I am from New Mexico. It sure would be nice to get this baby back.
The following are the particulars.

1952 MG TD roadster, registered 1953

VIN No. and car No. TD15559:    License Plate No. 1952 MG (New Mexico)

Car number located on front left frame

Body Type  22381;  Body No.  14920/15957

Engine Block No.s 168421  2621D3; Head No. 168422

Brass Plate on Engine No. 27782, Type XPAG . TD2

Bright red body paint w/ red leather seats, red radiator slats and head
lights.

Bias Ply tires w/ gray steel wheels. Spare tire cover is red with chrome
surround.

Wood dash has all original instruments and switches. Dark walnut.

This MG is Concours condition and is a two time National Champion.

Haulmark, Kodiak enclosed white trailer with silver trim.

2100 lbs manufactured in 2001

Four wheels, side door on right, ramp door on rear.

 The rear locking bars are to the side of the ramp as opposed to being
in the center.

14 ft long, 7 ft wide, 8 ft high, aluminum construction with wood
paneling inside.

4 inch row black and white checker racing stripes pained on sides, front
to rear.

Large 2 = foot MG logo painted on back in red paint.

VIN No. 16HPB14291A003573

License Plate No. 47371TRD

Both items were stolen from Las Cruces, New Mexico on 16 October 2005

Report any information to Las Cruces police department: (505) 528-4200
or 4222.

Or call Charles Beard (owner) at (505) 496-7011 or (505) 525-0993

Case no. 25-21580

Charles Beard
1952 MGTD
1963 $ 1966 MGB