Skip Kelsey and www.shadetreemotors.com

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Skip Kelsey and www.shadetreemotors.com
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:42:15 EDT
Folks, some of you might have heard that my good friend and Moss Motors
dealer, Skip Kelsey, has been diagnosed with ALS, sometimes known as Lou
Gehrig's
disease.  Skip has taken this news in his usual matter of fact, that's life
view.  Skip and Verna have equipped their home and his office with the
necessary
lifts and ramps so that Skip can continue to work as long as he can.  He is in
the office every day and processing orders and giving advice as normal.  I've
been doing some of the leg work for him these last two weeks and now another
club member is helping out.  Except for some difficulty in walking primarily
due to recent back surgeries, he is still trucking!

MGs mean everything to Skip and he intends to keep going as long as he
can.....so keep those orders coming and pass the word that Skip is still in
business.  What you may not know is that Skip has a huge inventory of both new
and
used parts, often he has stuff that Moss is out of stock on and they buy from
him
also.

If you are a friend or customer, send him an email and tell him you are
thinking of him.....

Terry in Oakland, CA