Re: TF ground connections

To: TATERRY@aol.com, MG-T <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TF ground connections
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:42:12 -0800
Ground lug attaches to the bolts holding the fender to side panel.
Closest one forward, as that will also help in support.
I just completed doing a TF wiring harness. I have the 2 wire sockets
for the three jeweled lamps. Just located a supplier for the clips that
hold the wires for the courtesy lamps to the dash.
Also, found out that the 17mm x 925mm fan belt supplied for a long time
by Moss Motors is best for TF's. The extra large Goodyear belt places
the generator too close to the wires on the left side panel.
John Seim
Irvine, CA