RE: Interiior Installation

To: "'Bill Snyder'" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Interiior Installation
From: Jesús Benajes <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:24:28 +0100
Hi Bill,

In some weeks (hopefully) I will do the interior of my TD, too. I plan to
make the panels myself. At this moment I have just installed two of the
three top rear rails and the side curtain box. I have also found a good
solution for the padding around the wheel arches. I can send to you some
pictures of the parts you request, and some more of other cars I have
gathered from the internet (not always original, as you will see.

I will try to send them all to you in less than 24 hours.

Regards.

Jeszs

53 TD