Re: gaiter and exhaust colour

To: Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: gaiter and exhaust colour
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:20:19 -0400
Douglas,
   The gaiter was black on my car, and I believe it was originally black
for all, as all received black carpets.
   The original exhaust pipe section I have seems to have been left
unpainted.  The five or six year old stainless system is still obviously
stainless, a bit shiny under its discoloration, and it doesn't look like
old mild steel pipe would look at similar age.
Bob