Re: spark plugs

To: peter-thiel@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: spark plugs
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:37:18 -0400
Peter,
Would that be for the later 3/4" reach plug?  I see that you have a
'53.  Someplace in my internet search I came across ND W20FS-U.  I
figured that was probably Nippon Denso and since yours has a similar
configuration, I think I'm correct.
The Pep Boys I went to had no listing earlier than a TF which I figured
was the 3/4" reach.  I don't recall what brand that was.
We have Advance Auto here in PA, but not the others.
Thanks,
Charlie