[Mg-t] Fw: MG TD MKII

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] Fw: MG TD MKII
From: "KRISLYN COMPANY" <KRISLYNCO.LLC@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:25:31 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: KRISLYN COMPANY
To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: MG TD MKII

My e mail has been a little touchy so if messages have bounced back to you
..please try me   again...

Thanks for all the replies regarding the hesitation ...I intend to check the
oil level in the carb dampers to see if we can get her running right. that
seemed to be the general concensus among all replies.

A couple of members asked if I had checked the carb settings for rich/lean
etc..  would love any help with instructions on that issue...

Also regarding the front seal leak... i used (for the fourth time) the Moss
Seal as the new round "Timkin" brand and set it in high heat grey silicone as
it fits the crank end snugly but fits very poorly in the channell "sit". Any
thoughts on the leak here.

Thanks again and again....
Rocky