Re: [Mg-t] Changing Oil - Rallye to Reno

To: simbafish@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Changing Oil - Rallye to Reno
From: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:58:01 GMT
Hi Stu,  Today's Hegarty Insurance newsletter has several tabs of interest,
one of which is about fuel.  Check    www.pre-gas.org    for a list of
ethanol-free stations.   I needed to try it several times before it loaded.
Click on the state, then stations are listed.   Alas, CT is not one of
them.Bob