Re: [Mg-t] Changing Oil - Rallye to Reno

To: "MG T List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Changing Oil - Rallye to Reno
From: "John F. Quilter" <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:00:49 -0700
I went by the station in my town listed on the website and found it is a CFN
branded station which appears to be a semi private fuel dispensing operation
open only to those who have an account with CFN.   I was not able to
determine any more as the station appeared to be fully automated and
unmanned.   Maybe some others know more about CFN fuel operations.

John Quilter
Eugene, Oregon