Re: [Mg-t] Engine cleaning - need Help

To: "Ted Jackson" <ted@the-jacksons.ca>,PopeyMike@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Engine cleaning - need Help
From: "spook01@comcast.net" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 08:46:26 -0600 s=q20121106; t=1361025989; bh=ord1j5DpAi3A4w1rcW5azqbrZCqRtCnRZshdw0WxyQ4=; h=Received:Received:To:From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=smA5MIHlPzZBBj5cbaOcIzvOfIE2AfqIrCv9NAYxSF1Di1s4svvIpOobNAxi21PRb pcSWSC/qnXbGE6BLHhViME6syWU2dOL9p8Euh+yksC+OgKEvgMoJ5UDTgThVsaguCH kk+/8jtecI293dzRqeHjuVVcdVAyWDlPIFYI3xJ9KBDYDjXKwL44lBpiBia1TQlffR SsqwV1WEvf41jE6D3UZewdVxShPbdr4mWNTpXe1Hnvm4lQxH8rbwgZ6I+kbsuwbiog l0jKFbWjloogGeVkEpTHEDSRu8y1i7JM7LMway5nCNPViajsNNkDPQe8oxGlrz+FGr 2KBKN9Uj7/okQ==
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, MG-T <mg-t@autox.team.net>, Midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Yep, Ted, he did it right.  We've used high pressure soapy water on block
passages for years.  Follow it with a clean water rinse, then use pressurized
air blown through to dry it.
Finish with liberal amount of WD40 to displace anything left and prevent any
rust, and you're off to the races!
Remember the technology, or lack thereof, when these cars were new..and that's
why they're easy to work on.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone