[Mg-t] West Marine

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, "gunnellj tds.net" <gunnellj@tds.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] West Marine
From: Duvall Video Productions <mike@duvallvideo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:06:14 -0600
John,  I've used the West epoxy for a number repairs on my 36 TA wood. It is
stronger than wood.  www.jamestowndistributors.com has every version of epoxy
you can imagine.  "Gflex" 655 is what I used which is the thicker stuff.  You
can also purchase fibre additives but I found the hardness and bonding to be
so strong you don't need to add fibers.   I did small repairs and also cut new
ends to pieces and lapped them to the original frame to repair ends.

They sell the thinner materials to inject into wood as well.

Jamestown and West Marine have great videos on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTDFF1Vb_2I

Epoxy is not good for your skin so wear gloves.

Mike

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive