Re: [Mg-t] Restoration

To: mgbob@juno.com, gunnellj@tds.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Restoration
From: PopeyMike@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:28:48 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Mg-t@autox.team.net
Full-name: PopeyMike
Greetings:

In redoing my rear splash pan - I did the unthinkable and deviated from
originality by using nylon spacers - they are stiff and strong and do not rust
 and the bolts were BS because I had to go out and get special ones.

Michael
53 TD
Houston

In a message dated 2/16/2013 7:06:07 A.M. Central Standard Time,