[Mg-t] Back to the garage...

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Back to the garage...
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 07:06:38 -0500
Hello Friends,

I'm off to the garage. B (Retirement is awesome.) B Yesterday I cleaned up most
of the mess, except the work benches. B I'd left them a nasty mess, cluttered
with rusty thermostat bits, before the trip. B Today I address those buggers. B

As we all know, a disassembled car takes up three times the space of an
assembled one. B I have to fit all that stuff into a two-car space so keeping
things clean and organized is the key to not loosing things or worse, getting
hurt. B The goal is to have the garage ready by tomorrow so I can start back
working on the TD.

I have also learned that I have to clean my air compressor. B Here in Houston's
high humidity, condensation in the tank is a bad problem. B Its so bad now that
the compressor is spitting a little water! B I'll drain the compressor and
tank, and clean it up as part of the garage clean up. B I cerainly can't paint
with it as-is, even with moisture filters on the spray guns...and I want to
start painting!

Happy Saturday,

-rick, who's brain is not yet back on Central time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII - the rectangle with rounded corners, just
like a BlackBerry.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive