Re: [Mg-t] Back to the garage...

To: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>, "mg-t@autox.team.net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Back to the garage...
From: David Lodge <emmgeeteecee@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 22:38:14 +0100 (BST)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=FeJIm5gNWiNsG012ztHb6rG4c2BZnj2rL73wSrhNxU7JlGimagBH+PxuPI8qHsXEp7aVRLEABFe6xvHJU727SNTB8d9pTpSHlGkQ2Hyfr89B+MtWRHX7orykB5l+/hGoavd/HhdqUAWu2PwEY5Z2u5AXd8qhHgDwq0pCp7o1z2Q= ; GQvvfUATZzLG5naR4gAnUuk2reg8JqS7bpuhBwd5WD9lmJRNbJY0QOb4duD0 qpOT2fJkmeDy_Mp41S2JO3rn__nLMNCtwlJtyjS49bcsThEGI7CyEieYAj5R mX.qOffzyldk9wpI5Vh.hxGOtQ9KDz5_h0kjXMOqYrQ7iLChr5VkARK5ev6. rxG4aMLyoEdwJl_Jklozav44fGwbRwmzWoz7RJGtGDRKJjUAwwPOqhBhXC.A Jp.xaML2Y68Uom7_4S7BxV5E6RRKZXOQVnQ.aNIta4CCnzP15HA8qiqJBNsV mjwifUP6vSevfQY5TW3_1vp8wVpbQwDHJIg0A907Q30wztp8v2Yt1QtOMSyj yUqzH0EjwJ4eUBjsbVlKitITWOlQXqzX.h.QOe6vj4zcaQjSRyk5Cx.x4A55 9ecBVK9DlTi3SrfaJDv_RibrUIPQJgaSNiemmqgFJ7DaUs9fCzsOwA6lAWU7 JRnKMLmdwaHpMgOWZ92wl4cBJV7TFB4winvNUFiRZmHWvxD2GomNrlc0uQO8 -
I noticed last week that Harbour Fright has an automatic compressor drain kit;
$10 or so, if memory serves.  Might help.

Regards, Lodge, TC 1704 in hot and
sunny Vancouver.