Re: [Mg-t] Re. Engine mounting

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Re. Engine mounting
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:58:00 -0500
<< On 7/15/2013 6:58 AM, Rick Lindsay wrote:
> the chrome shop with a quote, >>
Hee Hee, what condition is your heart in,  Rick ? ? ?

<< The other chrome is probably beyond saving. >>

I suggest you take the original to the shop.  You  could be amazed at
their talent
to "repair/mend"  parts.   Several years ago just for grins, I sent a
radiator
shell to the chromer I use and IIRC the fee for "repairing/mending"
was $100.00.
Dubiously I told them to go ahead.  Upon arrival I came close to
having a heart
attack myself;  it was absolutely STUNNING ! !  And the slats were all
straighten-
ed, DE-chromed & primered ! !  There was a  note with the Invoice that
said by the
Car's Numbers the slats should NOT be chromed, but painted Body Colour
<G> ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                    www.justbrits.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive