renewal

To: Kurt <MGV8NEWS@aol.com>
Subject: renewal
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:49:32 -0500
Cc: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Kurt-

As one of the original subscribers to the Newsletter, it saddens me to
think that you will no longer be the publisher. I understand the
reasons, I think Robin is a great guy & will do a fine job with it. You
have provided an excellent replacement.
I am not finding any fault with your decision, just am sorry to see it
happen.

I want to thank you for the conception, & the execution. I want to thank
you for all the help your Newsletter has been to me personally, & to
many of my friends.  I want to thank you for giving the V8 Conversion
legitimacy within the MG fraternity.
I want to thank you for hours of enjoyable reading. I want to thank you
for creating an international association of those of us who own or will
own V8 MG's.

I just want to say thanks for everything you have done, & all the hours
you have devoted to the Newsletter. It sort of got out of hand from the
original idea of trying to get some info for your own conversion, didn't
it?

By the way, I can't find the subscription rate in the Masthead, what
kind of a sloppy publication is this, anyway?

Jim Stuart