RE: priming the oil pump

To: "'Jim Stuart'" <jimbb88@erols.com>, MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: priming the oil pump
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:14:24 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim,
You neglected to provide the most important piece of information - WHY your
engine lost prime.  I don't think most of us on this list will chide you if
you did something dumb, in fact we all have made mistakes when it comes to
our cars.  If we knew why your engine lost prime, we may be able to avoid it
in the future on our own cars.

Cheers,
Paul Kile
1974 Factory MGB-GT V-8