Re: Gasket set & Timing cover

To: "Al Dufault" <adufault@nycap.rr.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gasket set & Timing cover
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:28:02 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Most auto parts stores should be able to get a Fel-Pro gasket set for a BOP
215.  They come with the thicker composite head gaskets.  I got my set from
an engine parts warehouse.  It does not come with a valley pan gasket.  I
ended up buying a buick timing cover, the rover water pump was way too
expensive + the buick design is more compact.

Mike