Re: Third Installation

To: Bruce <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Subject: Re: Third Installation
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:55:20 -0500
Cc: MGB Newsgroup <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Bruce-

Third time is a charm! I told you 2 or 3 installations was average.

Congrats! Now the fun stuff starts- wiring, plumbing, etc.

You should not get very much engine movement, maybe an inch at the front of
the head as a max, 3/4" more likely. Engine will move to the passenger side
under torque, so you can be real close on the driver's side. You may need to
drill some new holes/weld onto the mounts so you can lower the steering rack
slightly to clear the steering rack with the oil filter adapter.

Jim Stuart