Re: 17 inch Wheels

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 17 inch Wheels
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:22:11 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James and Larry,
I actually don't know what Honda model they came off as they were on the
shelf by that point.  Honda did not switch to the metric pattern until
recently.  The wheels I used were from a 96 Honda.  Just check for the 4 1/2
pattern.  The wheels were only 15 inch.  I don't see any reason why you
cannot do 17s as long as you have a super low profile tire to maintain the
diameter.  I will get the width and offset when I get back home tonight.

Joe Potter
Eugene, Oregon USA
http://hometown.aol.com/jtpaki/index.html
http://www.members.aol.com/capaciousmg/vasale/vamain.html