Mallory Distributors

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mallory Distributors
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:27:10 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi all,

I'm considering swapping my current dual point distributor for one of
Mallory's new magnetic types and hyfire ignition control computer.

Does anyone know if the distributors for the Buick 215 will also fit the
Rover V8? I see in their catalog they list the Rover V8 seperately, but
their list for the Rover only indicates Dual Point or Unilite distributors,
not the magnetic.. All are available for the Buick 215... So.. ?? Anyone
know off hand?

Would call and ask myself but am in Ireland not USA! <G>

PS - anyone know of a Mallory's website address - I can't find one..
Suprising in this day and age!

Cheers,
Neil