RE: Weber/Edelbrock tuning

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weber/Edelbrock tuning
From: "Simon Green" <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:52:29 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi All
Well I think this is a good question, as next week I am getting my Edelbrock
and will fit if my self till I can save up for tuning on a rolling road.
As for the 500 being to big. I have been told that by lost of places but I
think that is better than the holy carb and in the UK the best we can get.
Simon
PS I have been offered a manifold for the US for a very good price what is
the cheapest way to get it to the UK?