Re: Pep Boys

To: MGB-V8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pep Boys
From: "Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu" <Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:12:03 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Parts selection and quality have been good from Pep Boys from my
experience. And I haven't had much trouble with returning defective
parts or warranty issues. However, if you like any of your cars,
don't get them serviced there. I've tried all of them in my area, and
something ends up either "missing", broken, or disconnected.

So, my comment is either "they're good, but..." or "they're bad, but...."

your milage may vary of course...just my experience.

Joe Pitassi