Re: Newsletter is now online!

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Newsletter is now online!
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 11:49:28 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Dan,

Thanks for another excellent newsletter.  Even though I harbor some
resentment about the way the monies and mailing lists were handled by
others, your article on wiring in the last paper issue alone was well
worth the $15 I paid.

I'm sorry that my response is late, but I have AT&T Broadband and I was
offline for a few days due to the bankruptcy of Excite.  I'm sure others
have emailed you with statements of their appreciation, but I didn't get
to read them.

It seems reasonable to me that even if the newsletter is email only you
will incur some expenses.  I'm sure most of us on the list would be glad
to contribute to keep the newsletter going.

Thanks,

Bill Dudley
67 MGB Original Owner
74 1/2 GT V8 project(ie:Junk Shell in Driveway and Rover 3.9L engine on
garage floor)