Diesel in MGB

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Diesel in MGB
From: Wolf the Greek God <wolfrr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:45:16 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
While you are bull shitin' I have thought about that
very project.  I am a certified diesel nut. Ran them
in everything from a ' Caprice 81 (5.7L) to a '83
Blazer (6.2L) to a 93 Dodge (5.9L 2V). I love the
things.  I have looked into the logistics of placing a
diesel in the MG frame. I believe that the 5.9L
Cummins (2V or 4V) will be will be too heavy. My
thought is that cummins made a 4 cyl for smaller
trucks. Im not sure what they origionally came in but
I have seen them placed into Jeeps.

Wolf
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com