Re: Points Gap

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Points Gap
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:33:06 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
        Amen---Dwell and gap are related in this way--As 1 increases, the
other decreases.  To increase dwell, you must reduce the gap.  To decrease
dwell, you must increase the gap.  A high reading on your dwellmeter means
you must increase gap., thus reducing dwell.  A low reading on your
dwellmeter means you must decrease gap, thus increasing dwell.

Cheers,

Dave Kernberger