FS: '89 Rover 3.9L EFI System

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: '89 Rover 3.9L EFI System
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 09:31:12 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I've decided to sell the EFI system that I purchased
with my '89 3.9L engine.  Need funds to rebuild the
3.9.  I'm gonna stay with my 4 barrel carb setup from
my 215.

Since many of you requested that I let you know when
the system went up for sale, here it is.

It is up on ebay for sale.

If the link doesn't work, just search on Rover EFI.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804275016

Let me know if you have any questions.

Glenn