Re: Spark Plug Question on 215

To: "Jeffrey Howell" <howellmail@worldnet.att.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug Question on 215
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:36:17 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Stock plug is Champion L92Y from the Workshop Manual Supplement.  I have
used both NGK BP5HS and Bosch W8BC.  The NGK seem to suddenly deteriorate,
giving hard starting and very poor cold running after not many thousands of
miles, even though physically they look like new.  I have recently put the
Bosch in so it will be interesting to see how they compare.  I always have
to get my plugs (UK) on special order.