RE: Source for 4 spoke alloy rims?

To: "'bret duff'" <bretduff@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Source for 4 spoke alloy rims?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:23:55 -0800
Cc: "'mgb-v8@autox.team.net'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Bret:

        What you are describing sounds like the American Racing Brand Libre
Design.  They were popularized by Bob Sharp on his BRE Datsuns during the
70s.

        They have too much positive offset to fit the back of a B well, but
are pretty and a nice period look.  They also used a shank type lugnut,
which is passe nowadays.  So far as i'm aware they are no longer being made,
but do show up at swap meets from time to time.

Kelvin.