Re: Source for 4 spoke alloy rims - some on eBay

To: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Source for 4 spoke alloy rims - some on eBay
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:12:59 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
You might keep an eye out on eBay.  I bought a set of four Libre wheels in great
shape with lug nuts on eBay last year for under $300.  I have them on the car
now
and they look great!  Now all I have to do is finish putting the engine in.  I
have seen several sets on there since then.  Here is a link to a current auction
that has a set of 4, but only two are the correct size - note that most people
do
not know the correct name for these wheels so you have to do some creative
searching.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1807589217&r=0&t=0

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO