RE: Newbie in need of help

To: "'Tony Bates'" <tony@batesfamily.net>, "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Newbie in need of help
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:46:26 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Tony:

I considered using an MGC shell, but the rarity and unique suspension design
decided against.  I figured chopping up a 75- shell was less of a heresy,
and there was a better availability of information and high performance
suspension/brake parts.

The conversion would be simpler than converting a pre-75 MGB as I believe
the bay will take the V8 without major modifications.  The Red Rooster
is/was a famous converted MGC roadster.

Kelvin.