Website migration and Bulletin Board

To: "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Website migration and Bulletin Board
From: "Larry Embrey" <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:23:49 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
QWell, as a few people have mentioned to me, my site is not functioning
properly right now.  I am in the middle of complete site migration to a new
server.  In this process I have added a bulletin board system, like the type
used in the bigger more high traffic sites.  HOWEVER also, in this migration
I have found out that I am WELL over my maximum storage space limit.  Extra
space at this time is far beyond my financial abilities in the short term,
so I am having to go through and reduce the size of some photos and do a
full site review to make sure I have no duplicates.  This lowering of
resolution should not affect the detail of ther pictures, as I will be only
dropping to 800x600 resolution which fo most is full screen, or close to it.

SOO, without further blathering on my part, ENJOY!!

Main MGB site - http://www.embreyfamily.com./mgb
MGB V8 Board - http://www.embreyfamily.com./mgb/phpBB2

Sincerely,
Larry Embrey